Have you bought tickets for one of the matches that will take place at the Anfield Stadium? If so, we will explain you when and how will you receive the tickets. So... here we go! ;)
When will I receive?
Please note that due to sport event, the tickets will be issued by the promoter/organizer very close to the event, sometimes, as close as 24 hours before the event.
As part of our Fan protect 100% guarantee we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
You can identify your ticket type in the following ways:
- During the checkout you will be able to see this information
- In the confirmation email you receive once the order is confirmed
- From your Profile > "Orders" > "Current" tab
Knowing the format that corresponds to you, below you will explain the details on how to receive the tickets.
Instead of using a hard copy or PDF ticket, your ticket is stored on your phone. It'll often look like a square barcode, called a QR code.
At the event, you'll view the mobile ticket on your phone to scan it at the gate.
When the tickets are delivered, you will receive an email to view your ticket.
Tickets will be Mobile Delivery and you won't be able to see from your StubHub International account or StubHub app. Instead, the seller will transfer them through the Liverpool website using the following information:
- First Name and Last Name – Same you registered in your StubHub International account.
- Email address – Same you registered in your StubHub International account.
- How to review that? Easy! Go to your Profile. In the ACCOUNT INFO section, you can check the information we provided to your seller.
Access the tickets
Once your tickets are ready, you will receive two emails:
- From StubHub International to inform that your order has been completed
- From the original ticket provider (Liverpool) to confirm the tickets has been transferred. Then,
- Open the PDF attached that explain how to download the tickets.
- Click on "Add to Apple Wallet" or "GPay - Save to phone"
- Follow the steps to download from a mobile device (it's not possible to do that from a desktop). Make sure you add the tickets in the Wallet app before you arrive at the stadium.
We remind you that it is the buyers’ responsibility to follow these instructions. Unfortunately, StubHub International is not responsible if the buyer does not register in the Liverpool portal.
On the event day...
Make sure you provide a valid and correct delivery address. To ensure on-time delivery, we recommend providing an address in Liverpool. If you need to change it, you can read the steps here.
Once the seller deliver, you will receive an email with the delivery details (as courier, tracking number, maybe estimated delivery date...)
Any reference to the Liverpool website is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.