Have you bought tickets for one of the matches that will take place at the Emirates Stadium? If so, we will explain you when and how will you receive the tickets. So... here we go! ;)
When will I receive?
Please note that due to sport event, the tickets will be issued by the promoter/organizer very close to the event, sometimes, as close as 24 hours before the event.
As part of our Fan protect 100% guarantee we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
There are 3 delivery options for this event:
You can identify your ticket type in the following ways:
- During the checkout you will be able to see this information
- In the confirmation email you receive once the order is confirmed
- From your Profile > "Orders" > "Current" tab
Knowing the format that corresponds to you, below you will explain the details on how to receive the tickets.
You will receive tickets as a PDF format.
Once the seller uploads the file to the transaction, you will receive an email with the delivery confirmation and a invitation to download from your account.
How to access them? Login into your Account, go to "Orders", "Opens" tab, under the transaction, click on "Get tickets" to download them.
Tickets will be Mobile Delivery and you won't be able to see from your StubHub International account or StubHub app. Instead, the seller will transfer them through the Arsenal Official App using the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, Email address – Same you can find in your StubHub International account.
- How to review that? Easy! Go to your Profile. In the ACCOUNT INFO section, you can check the information we provided to your seller.
- Arsenal membership number – It's a 7 digits code that you can find in your Arsenal account. Below we explain how to get it for free.
Install the Arsenal Official App in your mobile device. The tickets won't be visible on your StubHub International account.
Tap on "Login" and then "Member Login" to access your tickets.
If you already are an Arsenal member, simply enter your credentials (the 7 digits of your membership number and password) and click on "Login" to access your profile.
If you are new, click on "Sign Up" and complete the Register Account form with the same information we mentioned earlier (first name, last name, email address). Finally, tap on "Complete Registration" to finish the process. You will then be redirected to the login window where your membership number will appear. This is the code we need!
- Provide us with the contact information you have indicated in the Arsenal account so that the seller can transfer the tickets to you. They will need full name, email address and Arsenal membership number.
- The seller will transfer the tickets.
View your tickets
Once your tickets are ready, you will receive two emails:
- From StubHub International to inform that your order has been completed
- From the original ticket provider (Arsenal) to confirm the tickets has been transferred. It's important that you also check your spam inbox and read carefully the details on the email.
Then, you will need to:
- Open the Arsenal Official App and tap on "Member Login". Here you need to introduce the 7-digit membership ID and the password. Click on "Login".
- Go to "Profile" tab
- Click on the "Digital Pass" icon
- The digital ticket will appear, check that the information is right and then tap "Open App" or "Add" to save in your Google or Apple Wallet app.
- If you are asked, please click on "Automatically Select" and then "Done" to save in your Wallet app.
- Open the Google or Apple Wallet and click on the pass. Then, you can see the ticket details.
We remind you that it is the buyers’ responsibility to follow these instructions. Unfortunately, StubHub International is not responsible if the buyer does not register in the Arsenal Official app.
On the event day...
- Open the Apple Wallet app
- Select the ticket
- Scan at the gate to access the stadium and... enjoy the match! ;)
Don't print it
Please, remember that this ticket type is digital. That means that printed tickets won't be valid. You'll need to use your phone for entry at the stadium. Therefore, please ensure your phone is fully charged on the day of the event. This way, you'll avoid any last-minute hiccups and can enjoy your experience to the fullest!
Make sure you provide a valid and correct delivery address. To ensure on-time delivery, we recommend providing an address in London. If you need to change it, you can read the steps here.
Once the seller deliver, you will receive an email with the delivery details (as courier, tracking number, maybe estimated delivery date...)
Any mention to the Arsenal Official App is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association.
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.