Listing tickets on StubHub International is easy and free!
- Click Sell > Sell tickets from the home page or Sell tickets from an event page. Sign in (or create) a StubHub International account
- Follow the steps.
- PDF – Do you have it? If so, please choose Upload now. If not, Upload later and Select date.
- Mobile Transfer – Do you have it?
- Yes, I have. Please choose Ready to transfer. Once you sold the tickets you will need to transfer the tickets to the buyer immediately.
- No, I haven't. Please choose Transfer later and Select date(s).
- Add a valid credit card (we require this to keep users safe)
- Choose how you'd like to be paid if they sell
- Click Create listing
You’ll get a confirmation email when your tickets are listed. Manage your listings through My tickets > Listings.
What price should I set for my tickets?
When you list tickets on StubHub International, you can price them however you'd like.
Make sure tickets are together
Tickets in a listing must be together. If they’re not consecutive, you can create separate listings for each ticket you wish to list on StubHub International.
We recommend you to review this article.
Make sure to set your payment method in your StubHub International account
Use a desktop or the mobile web to update payment settings