Have you bought tickets for one of his dates in Europe? If so, you're very lucky. We have no doubt it will be an amazing show!
Below we will inform you about the most important points you should know about delivery.
When will I receive?
There are different ways to check the estimated time and the ticket type you will receive.
- During the checkout you will be able to see this information
- In the confirmation email you receive once the order is confirmed
- From your Profile > Orders > Current tab
As part of our FanProtect Guarantee, we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
It's paper ticket.
Depending on the timing of your purchase, we will either send your order via courier or deliver it in person on the day of the event.
- Shipping: Make sure to provide a valid and complete address.
- If you need to make any changes, here you can read the steps to follow.
- Once the seller ships the item, you will receive an email with shipping details (such as the courier, tracking number, and possibly an estimated delivery date).
- Last-minute purchase: One of our representatives will contact you to arrange delivery near the venue on the day of the show. Make sure we have a valid email address and phone number.
You will receive tickets as a PDF format.
Once the seller uploads the file to the transaction, you will receive an email with the delivery confirmation and a invitation to download from your account.
Login into your Account, go to Orders, Opens tab, under the transaction, click on Get tickets to download them.
The seller will be sending you the tickets for the event, which will be issued in the mobile transfer format by the event organizer. Please note that these mobile tickets will not be visible in your StubHub International account.
You will receive an email from the original provider asking you to accept the transfer. If you don't find it, check your SPAM folder as well to ensure you do not miss any correspondence. Then, follow the steps indicated in the email to get your tickets. It may be necessary to download an external app* to open and use your tickets.
* Make sure to create your third party app's account using the same email address as your registered in our website.
Don't print it
Please note that downloaded or printed tickets in the following formats will not be valid.
- The ticket image on your phone
- The PDF file of the ticket on your phone
- The printed paper version of the ticket image
It's important to note that you'll need to use your phone for entry at the venue. Therefore, please ensure your phone is fully charged on the day of the event. This way, you'll avoid any last-minute hiccups and can enjoy your experience to the fullest!
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.