- Is my purchase still backed by the guarantees I read when I purchased them?
There’s no change to our buyer policies as part of the CMA’s announcement.
- Can I still buy tickets to events outside of North America?
Yes, you can still use StubHub to purchase tickets to events around the world at this time.
- Will I be able to buy tickets to events outside of North America in the future?
There will be some changes to how we handle events outside of North America towards the end of 2021, but we’ll help you navigate those and we’ll work to make any changes seamless from your perspective.
- I heard that brokers will lose access to the North America platform. Is that true?
There are no immediate changes as a result of today’s announcement from the UK CMA. Some sellers of events outside of North America will have their account migrated as part of the sale of StubHub’s International business. That process is likely to take 6-9 months, and we’ll be in touch with updates to navigate any changes that may impact you. We’ll work hard to make sure your experience continues as seamlessly as possible.
- Is the StubHub platform/sell flow going away?
There are no immediate changes as a result of the CMA’s decision, and we don’t anticipate significant changes to the seller experience in the short term.